D&B (NYSE: DNB), the leading provider of global business information, tools and commercial insight, has announced that second quarter 2012 earnings results are scheduled to be released after the financial markets close on Wednesday, August 8, 2012. A copy of the earnings release will be posted on D&B’s investor relations Web site at http://investor.dnb.com.
An earnings teleconference is scheduled for Thursday, August 9, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). Sara Mathew, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of D&B, will host the call. Ms. Mathew's remarks will be followed by a question-and-answer period.
A live Webcast of the teleconference can be accessed on D&B’s investor relations Web site and a replay will be available after the conclusion of the live call.
About D&BD&B (NYSE:DNB) is the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, enabling companies to Decide with Confidence ® for 171 years. D&B’s global commercial database contains more than 210 million business records. The database is enhanced by D&B’s proprietary DUNSRight ® Quality Process, which provides our customers with quality business information. This quality information is the foundation of our global solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions. D&B provides solution sets that meet a diverse set of customer needs globally. Customers use D&B Risk Management Solutions TM to mitigate credit and supplier risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability; D&B Sales & Marketing Solutions TM to increase revenue from new and existing customers; and D&B Internet Solutions TM to convert prospects into clients faster by enabling business professionals to research companies, executives and industries. For more information, please visit www.dnb.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV