- The Written Agreement dated May 11, 2010, between Pacific Capital Bancorp and the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco was terminated effective as of May 23, 2012;
- Achieved a return on average assets of 1.66% and a return on average equity of 12.02% for the three months ended June 30, 2012;
- Improved net interest margins to 4.55% for the second quarter of 2012, compared with 4.42% for the second quarter of 2011;
- Increased regulatory capital ratios to 13.3% and 22.1% for Tier 1 Leverage and Total Risk-Based Capital at June 30, 2012, respectively; and
- Progress continues to be made to consummate the acquisition of PCBC by UnionBanCal Corporation that was announced on March 12, 2012. The acquisition requires approval from banking regulators and is subject to other customary closing conditions, and is expected to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Pacific Capital Bancorp Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.