BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) today announced that the Company will release its 2012 second quarter financial results on Wednesday, August 8, 2012, after the market closes.
The Company will host a conference call at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on Thursday, August 9, 2012. Richard Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Hai Tran, Chief Financial Officer, will conduct the call.
Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 800-750-5857 (US), or 212-231-2921 (International), 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available for two weeks after the call's completion by dialing 800-633-8284 (US) or 402-977-9140 (International) and entering conference call ID number 21600696. An audio webcast and archive will also be available under the “Investor Relations” section of the BioScrip website at www.bioscrip.com.
About BioScrip, Inc.BioScrip provides comprehensive infusion and home care solutions. By partnering with patients, physicians, healthcare payors, government agencies and pharmaceutical manufacturers we are able to provide access to infusible medications and management solutions. Our goal is to optimize outcomes for chronic and other complex healthcare conditions and enhance the quality of patient life. BioScrip brings unsurpassed clinical competence in providing high-touch, comprehensive infusion and nursing services to patients in the most convenient ways possible. Through our customer services and treatments we aim to ensure the best possible therapy outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV