- Reported adjusted net income of $1.8 million for the three months ended June 30, 2012, excluding non-cash losses of $1.1 million
- Purchased the Jones Act Molten Sulphur Carrier previously on lease
- Declared a second quarter dividend of $0.25 per share payable on September 4, 2012 to shareholders of record as of August 16, 2012
International Shipholding Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.