- Revenues for the second quarter of 2012 were $4.0 million compared to revenues of $3.8 million for the same period in 2011, an increase of 6%. Revenues from research and advertising increased 135% and 19%, respectively, compared to the same period last year. Inside Network’s market research and data services business, which includes AppData, contributed $455,000 in revenues during the second quarter of 2012. We acquired Inside Network in May 2011.
- Net loss for the second quarter of 2012 was $346,000, compared to a net loss of $1.0 million for the same period last year. Non-GAAP income, excluding interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and stock-based compensation expense, or EBITDA, was $87,000 during the second quarter of 2012, compared to a loss of $536,000 for the same period last year. We track this metric and present it here because we believe it helps in the analysis of the performance of our core operations. Non-cash stock-based compensation expense was $137,000 during the second quarter of 2012 compared to $114,000 during the second quarter of 2011.
WebMediaBrands Inc. Reports Financial Results For Its Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2012; Positive EBITDA Of $87,000
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts