- Second quarter revenue growth of 45% and net income growth of 126% over second quarter of 2011
- Anticipates full year 2012 earnings per common diluted share of between $2.95 and $3.10, compared to its previous full year 2012 guidance of between $2.55 and $2.70
- Rail Group receives orders for approximately 8,610 new railcars and reports shipments of approximately 5,245 railcars during the second quarter
- Inland Barge Group receives orders of approximately $203 million
- Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group reports operating profit from sales of railcars from the lease fleet of $15.1 million compared to $3.4 million in the same period last year
- Company repurchases approximately 1.7 million shares of its common stock during the quarter at a cost of $41.2 million
- Company ended the quarter with $294.1 million of cash and $831.8 million of available liquidity, including its committed credit facilities
Trinity Industries, Inc. Reports Strong Growth In Second Quarter Of 2012 And Increases Full Year 2012 Earnings Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.