- Same-restaurant sales decreased 4.6% at Company-owned Ruby Tuesday restaurants
- Net loss of $5.8 million, or net income of $13.3 million excluding the following pre-tax expenses: goodwill impairment costs of $16.9 million, debt prepayment penalties and deferred loan fee write-offs related to the high yield transaction of $4.8 million, retirement and severance costs of $4.4 million, restaurant closure costs of $3.8 million, and Lime Fresh Mexican Grill® (“Lime Fresh”) deferred development fee write-off of $1.0 million. This compares to prior-year net income of $13.9 million, or $16.3 million on an adjusted basis. We have included a reconciliation of these items and the related earnings per share impact on the Investor Relations page of the Ruby Tuesday website: www.rubytuesday.com.
- Diluted loss per share of $0.09, or diluted earnings per share of $0.21 excluding the impact of the items noted above, compared to diluted earnings per share of $0.21 for the prior year, or $0.25 on an adjusted basis
Ruby Tuesday Reports Fourth Quarter And Annual Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts