FMC Technologies (FTI)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 25, 2012 9:00 am ET
ExecutivesBradley Alexander John T. Gremp - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Maryann T. Seaman - Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President Robert L. Potter - Executive Vice President of Energy Systems Analysts William A. Herbert - Simmons & Company International, Research Division William Sanchez - Howard Weil Incorporated, Research Division Joe Hill - Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Securities, Inc., Research Division John David Anderson - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research Division Kurt Hallead - RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Research Division Robert MacKenzie - FBR Capital Markets & Co., Research Division Robin E. Shoemaker - Citigroup Inc, Research Division Judson E. Bailey - ISI Group Inc., Research Division Brian Uhlmer - Global Hunter Securities, LLC, Research Division Robert Connors - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research Division Ole H. Slorer - Morgan Stanley, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by FTI
» FMC Technologies' CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» FMC Technologies' CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» FMC Technologies, Inc. Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2011 Global Energy Conference, Nov-15-2011 09:00 AM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV