Rexnord Corporation will hold a conference call and web presentation on Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its first quarter fiscal year 2013 results, provide a general business update and respond to investor questions. Rexnord President and CEO Todd A. Adams and Senior Vice President and CFO Mark Peterson will co-host the call and webcast.
The Rexnord Corporation financial report for the first quarter ended June 30, 2012 will be released on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 after the close of business via a filing with the SEC on Form 10-Q and Form 8-K and will be posted on the Company’s website – www.rexnord.com.
The conference call can be accessed via telephone as follows:
Domestic toll-free #: 800-231-9012International toll #: 719-457-2659Access Code: 5071405The web presentation can be accessed via the following web link: Meeting URL: http://www.livemeeting.com/cc/visioncastconferencing/joinMeeting ID: w5071405Entry Code: A507140 If you are unable to participate during the live teleconference, a replay of the conference call will be available from 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, August 2, 2012 until 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, August 16, 2012. To access the replay, please dial 888-203-1112 (domestic) or 719-457-0820 (international) with access code 5071405. About Rexnord Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rexnord is comprised of two strategic platforms, Process & Motion Control and Water Management, with approximately 7,400 employees worldwide. The Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services specified, highly-engineered mechanical components used within complex systems. The Water Management platform designs, procures, manufactures and markets products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation. Additional information about the Company can be found at www.rexnord.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV