NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ctrip.com International (Nasdaq:CTRP) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $13.28, below its previous 52-week low of $13.40 with 4.9 million shares traded as of 2:25 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Ctrip.com International has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are down 38.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Ctrip.com International, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides travel services for hotel accommodations, airline tickets, and packaged tours in the People's Republic of China. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.8, above the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 11.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about CTRP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV