The Board of Directors of National Penn Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPBC) has declared an increased third quarter cash dividend of nine cents per share payable to shareholders of record as of August 4, 2012. The cash dividend will be paid August 17, 2012.
“With a continued focus on enhancing shareholder value, our Board of Directors is pleased to be able to increase the cash dividend paid to our shareholders for the fifth consecutive quarter,” said Scott V. Fainor, President and CEO. “We remain focused on continuing to enhance the total return to our shareholders through increased dividends and consistent financial performance. Our strong balance sheet remains a competitive advantage, and we are poised to capitalize on market opportunities while maintaining our commitment of returning capital to our shareholders.”
About National Penn Bancshares, Inc.:
National Penn Bancshares, Inc., with approximately $8.5 billion in assets, is a bank holding company based in Pennsylvania. Headquartered in Boyertown, National Penn operates 121 branch offices comprising 120 branches in Pennsylvania and one branch in Maryland through National Penn Bank and its KNBT and Nittany Bank divisions.National Penn’s financial services affiliates are National Penn Wealth Management, N.A., including its National Penn Investors Trust Company division; National Penn Capital Advisors, Inc.; Institutional Advisors LLC; National Penn Insurance Services Group, Inc., including its Higgins Insurance division; and Caruso Benefits Group, Inc. National Penn Bancshares, Inc. common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol “NPBC”. Please visit our Web site at www.nationalpennbancshares.com to see our regularly posted material information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV