Clearly, the result we reported for the second quarter ending June 30 were disappointing especially since four days later after the end of the quarter we signed a very large contract valued between $10 million to $15 million, which provides very good comfort for the remainder of the year and beyond, what four days can do.
I recognize there have been some concerns in the market following our second early announcement this year. Let me start by clearly stating that while market condition in some parts of the world and especially in Europe are challenging, we believe that our business is well balanced and, therefore, we have the potential to prepare well in 2012 and beyond.
I normally do not go into fine details of our revenue composition plan for the rest of the year, but considering the uncertainty our investors feel these days I believe it is important to go into higher granularity so that you get the same comfort that we have. So here we are. Total revenue for the first two quarters of the year were slightly above $44 million. Based on signed contracts and firm commitment that we now have at hand, which includes the new contract signed since the end of Q2, we believe that an additional $48 million is achievable with very high probability. This includes deferred and committed revenues from licenses, support and professional services.
Together with the $44 million of Q1 and Q2 we reach a total of $92 million. So as you can see roughly 92% of the targeted revenues are already secured with very high probability.I strongly believe that we should be able to deliver the last 8% in the normal course of business during the remaining five months of the year.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV