Satcon To Announce Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results On Wednesday, August 8
Satcon Technology Corporation® (NASDAQ CM: SATC), a leading provider of utility-grade power conversion solutions for the renewable energy market, plans to announce its financial results for the second quarter 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, August 8, 2012. In conjunction with the announcement, management will host a conference call that day at 5:00 p.m. ET.
To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 407-8289 (U.S. and Canada) or (201) 689-8341 (International). The call will also be available as a live and archived audio webcast on the “Investor Relations” section of Satcon’s website at http://investor.satcon.com.
Satcon Technology Corporation is a leading provider of utility-grade
power conversion solutions for the renewable energy market, enabling the
industry's most advanced, reliable, and proven clean energy
alternatives. For more than 10 years, Satcon has designed and delivered
advanced power conversion products that enable large-scale producers of
renewable energy to convert the clean energy they produce into
grid-connected efficient and reliable power. To learn more about Satcon,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV