Sypris Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYPR) will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its conference call for the second quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, August 7, 2012.
The live broadcast of Sypris Solutions’ quarterly conference call will be available online at www.sypris.com or www.earnings.com on August 7, 2012, beginning at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will be available at approximately 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and continue for 30 days. Related presentation materials will be posted to the “Investor Information” section of the Company’s web site at www.sypris.com, located under the sub-heading “Upcoming Events,” prior to the call. The presentation materials will be in Adobe Acrobat format. A copy of the Company’s press release announcing its earnings and any other financial and statistical information about the period to be presented in the conference call will also be available at the section of the Company’s web site entitled “Investor Information” at www.sypris.com.
Sypris Solutions is a diversified provider of technology-based outsourced services and specialty products. The Company performs a wide range of manufacturing and technical services, typically under multi-year, sole-source contracts with major corporations and government agencies in the markets for aerospace and defense electronics and truck components and assemblies. For more information about Sypris Solutions, visit its Web site at www.sypris.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV