First Merchants Corporation (NASDAQ: FRME) today announced that its management will participate in the upcoming Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 13 th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference.
On August 1, 2012, Michael C. Rechin, Chief Executive Officer, and Mark K. Hardwick, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the KBW Community Bank Investor Conference held in New York City on July 31 and August 1, and will participate in meetings with institutional investors during the conference. The investor presentation by First Merchants Corporation is scheduled to begin at 11:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 1. The Company’s slide presentation will be posted to the investor section of the Company’s website, www.firstmerchants.com, prior to the event.
About First Merchants Corporation
First Merchants Corporation is a financial holding company headquartered in Muncie, Indiana. The Corporation is comprised of First Merchants Bank, N.A., which also operates as Lafayette Bank & Trust, Commerce National Bank, and First Merchants Trust Company as divisions of First Merchants Bank, N.A. First Merchants Corporation also operates First Merchants Insurance Group, a full-service property casualty, personal lines, and healthcare insurance agency.First Merchants Corporation’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market System under the symbol FRME. Quotations are carried in daily newspapers and can be found on the company’s Internet web page ( http://www.firstmerchants.com).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV