Dynex Capital, Inc. (NYSE: DX) (the “ Company”) announced today that it intends to make a public offering of shares of an original issuance of Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, liquidation preference $25.00 per share (the “Series A Preferred Stock”). The Company intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of the Series A Preferred Stock to cover any overallotments. The Company also intends to apply to list the Series A Preferred Stock on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to acquire additional investments, consistent with its investment strategy, and for general corporate purposes, which may include, among other things, repayment of maturing obligations, capital expenditures and working capital.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Barclays Capital Inc., and Jefferies & Company, Inc. are acting as the joint book running managers for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to the Company’s existing shelf registration statement that has been declared effective by the SEC. The offering of these securities may be made only by means of a prospectus and a related prospectus supplement that should be read prior to investing, a copy of which may be obtained by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at http://www.sec.gov when available or contacting:
|J.P. Morgan Securities LLC||Barclays Capital Inc.|
|383 Madison Avenue||c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions|
|New York, New York 10179||1155 Long Island Avenue|
|Attn: Investment Grade Syndicate Desk – 3rd floor||Edgewood, NY 11717|
|Jefferies & Company, Inc.|
|Attn: Debt Capital Markets|
|520 Madison Avenue|
|New York, NY 10022|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV