2012-0705 - New Listing - Alterrus Systems Inc. (ASI)
TORONTO, July 25, 2012 /CNW/ - Alterrus Systems Inc. common shares (symbol: ASI) have been approved for listing on CNSX.
Alterrus Systems is focused primarily on the development of the Company's "High Density Vertical Growth System" ("VertiCrop") designed to produce vegetables, herbs and other plant crops in climatically controlled, chemical free environments in both greenhouse and warehouse structures. The VertiCrop™ grows plants in closely spaced trays vertically arranged on rigs that are moving on an overhead conveyor system. The system is designed to provide maximum light and precisely controlled nutrients to each plant while using no harmful herbicides and presides.
Listing and disclosure documents will be available in the Listings Disclosure Hall.
Trading Date: Thursday, July 26, 2012 Symbol: ASI CUSIP: 02153P 10 5 ISIN: CA 02153P 10 5 3SOURCE Canadian National Stock Exchange (CNSX)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV