Continuing its commitment to “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.”, Papa John’s today unveiled nationwide its new Chicken Parmesan pizza. The Chicken Parmesan pizza is made using Papa John’s fresh dough covered in traditional pizza and creamy garlic parmesan sauces, then topped with sliced breaded chicken strips and mozzarella, parmesan and Romano cheeses sprinkled with Italian herb seasoning. A large Chicken Parmesan pizza is available for just $10 beginning today at Papa John’s restaurants nationwide, and online at www.papajohns.com.
“Papa John’s is excited to introduce Chicken Parmesan to pizza,” said Andrew Varga, chief marketing officer for Papa John’s International, Inc. “Chicken Parmesan is a premium offering that many people enjoy at upscale, fine dining Italian restaurants around the country. We’ve taken it to another level and are offering the popular flavor combination on a pizza. Americans want choice and Papa John’s is here to deliver.”
Chicken Parmesan pizza is a limited-time offering pizza and will be available at Papa John’s restaurants throughout the U.S. now through mid-August. While the new Chicken Parmesan pizza is offered at $10, consumers can also order any other large pizza, with up to five toppings, for only $2 more.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third largest pizza company. For 11 of the past 13 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s also earned the 2012 Harris Poll EquiTrend® Pizza Brand of the Year. Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV