NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Edwards Life (NYSE:EW) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $105.15, above its previous 52-week high of $105 with 400,421 shares traded as of 9:45 a.m. ET. Average volume has been one million shares over the past 30 days. Edwards Life has a market cap of $11.58 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 39.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation provides products and technologies to treat advanced cardiovascular diseases or critically ill patients worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 49.3, below the average health services industry P/E ratio of 50.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about EW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV