HMS, a wholly owned subsidiary of HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:HMSY), announced today that it has been awarded a contract by the Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS), to provide a customized Medicaid Fraud and Abuse Detection System to detect fraud, waste, and abuse through data modeling algorithms that analyze claims and provider behavior.
The contract runs for one year and includes two one-year renewal options.
“ HMS has combined a number of our program integrity core competencies into a single, customized, state-of-the-art fraud and abuse detection system for Virginia. We value the opportunity to work with the Commonwealth to help maximize the integrity and efficiency of its Medicaid program,” said Maria Perrin, HMS's Chief Business Officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV