LAS VEGAS, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BLACKHAT 2012 Conference --
- Rapid growth of app stores for mobile devices has received significant attention from consumers, businesses and fraudsters alike.
- Mobile apps have emerged as a new cybercrime attack vector for phishing and malware.
- RSA FraudAction Anti Rogue App Service is a new managed service designed to detect and take action against malicious/unauthorized mobile apps that silently infiltrate online app stores.
- The service monitors all major app stores for all mobile operating systems, detects and shuts down malicious apps that are targeting customers to help reduce end user credential loss, financial fraud as well as damage to organizations' brand equity.
To counter the emergence of malicious and unauthorized apps appearing on mobile app stores, RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE: EMC), today introduced the RSA FraudAction™ Anti Rogue App Service designed to detect and take action against rogue mobile apps that attempt to serve up malware or phishing attacks.
- 71 percent of organizations allow their employees to use their own mobile devices for company business. (Source: GI mSecurity Survey Report, April 2012 , Goode Intelligence)
- 86 percent of all Android malware is actually repackaged versions of legitimate apps, but with malicious payloads. (Source: Android Malware Genome Project , Department of Computer Science at the North Carolina State University )
- Number of malicious Android apps jumps to over 20,000 in July 2012. (Source: TrendMicro TrendLabs Jul 2, 2012)
- Proactively manages risk to business by providing visibility into mobile app-based threats.
- Reduces fraud loss by shutting down rogue apps to help minimize impact of mobile app-based attacks to customer base.
- Provides comprehensive app store monitoring for all major app stores.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV