FREMONT, Calif., July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SGI® (NASDAQ: SGI), the trusted leader in technical computing, today announced it will report financial results for the Company's fourth quarter and fiscal 2012 ended June 29, 2012, on Wednesday, August 8, 2012, after the close of the market. In conjunction with this earnings press release, SGI will post an earnings presentation which incorporates CEO and CFO commentary, into the Investor Relations section of its website at investors.sgi.com.
The public is invited to listen to the earnings conference call at 2:00 p.m. PT ( 5:00 p.m. ET) by dialing (888) 463-5422 (toll-free) or (970) 315-0484 (international). Please dial-in 15 minutes ahead of time to ensure proper connection. Alternatively, a live webcast of the earnings conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at investors.sgi.com.
A replay of the webcast will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available until the next earnings call. An audio replay of the conference call will also be made available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available for five days and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 (toll-free) or (404) 537-3406 (international) and entering the confirmation code: 14066869.
About SGISGI, the trusted leader in technical computing, is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit www.sgi.com for more information.Contact Information Ben LiaoSGI Investor Relations+1-510-933-8430 firstname.lastname@example.org © 2012 SGI. SGI and its product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Silicon Graphics International Corp. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders. SOURCE SGI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV