PITTSBURGH, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ: FSTR) has been awarded the company's largest rail products contract, valued at approximately $60 million, by contractor Kiewit/Kobayashi, a Joint Venture for the county-wide construction of the Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART) passenger transit system. L.B. Foster rail, concrete ties, direct fixation fasteners, third rail with accessories and special trackwork will be installed throughout the Honolulu Rail Transit Project's new elevated railway system and maintenance yard.
L.B. Foster offered a comprehensive materials and logistics package that maximizes purchasing efficiencies and meets critical scheduling requirements for the HART project. "Our company provided the highest quality and value offering, most comprehensive logistics package and the professional project management team necessary to successfully satisfy the requirements of such a large municipal project," noted Greg Lippard, Vice President of Rail Products Sales at L.B. Foster Company.
"Our L.B. Foster team has a long and successful relationship with Kiewit. We have worked closely with this leading contractor to provide quality products for signature projects throughout North America," said Hakan Eksi, General Manager of L.B. Foster Transit Products.About L.B. Foster CompanyL.B. Foster Company is a leading manufacturer, fabricator and distributor of products and services for the rail, construction, energy and utility markets with locations in North America and Europe. Please visit our Website: www.lbfoster.com L.B. Foster Company Sales and Media Contacts: Greg Lippard, Vice President, Rail Products Sales412.928.3506 email@example.com Jake Fuellhart, Marketing Communications Manager, Corporate Marketing412.928.5645 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE L.B. Foster Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV