NEW YORK, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ann Taylor announces that award-winning actress Kate Hudson will return as their face for fall 2012, making her the first celebrity spokesperson to grace the brand's campaigns for three consecutive seasons. The extended partnership reflects the dynamic relationship that has developed between Ann Taylor and Kate Hudson as well as the positive response from the brand's clients to the Ann Taylor spring and summer campaigns.
"We are thrilled to continue our collaboration with Kate – someone who leads a full life and who captures the spirit of the Ann Taylor woman. She truly represents our continued commitment to celebrating women of substance and style," said Brian Lynch, Brand President of the Ann Taylor division of ANN INC.
"I am really excited to continue as the face of Ann Taylor for another season," said Hudson. "My experience with the Ann Taylor family has been collaborative and fun and that means everything to me. Everybody truly believes in the brand and they are doing amazing things! The fall collection is incredible. I feel like I have been really lucky to be a part of it – it's a really nice, wonderful family that I'm proud to represent."The campaign was shot by famed fashion photographer Tom Munro at the Craven Estate, a French chateau-inspired estate in Pasadena, California. The fall 2012 images feature Hudson wearing some of her favorite looks from the collection, including a mix of stylish dresses and chic separates in the season's statement prints and vibrant pops of color. The campaign embodies the essence of the modern woman, yet is inspired by the continental glamour of 1960s Paris. "The new Ann Taylor fall collection captures a woman's sensuality and confidence," added Hudson. "I love the 60s Parisian influence, animal prints, silhouettes and bold, bright colors. The pieces are stylish, versatile and comfortable."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV