- Net income of $81 thousand for the second quarter of 2012, compared to net income of $43 thousand for the second quarter of 2011.
- The announcement of two new retail stores to be opened in the second half of 2012.
- Consolidated revenues of $19.56 million for the second quarter of 2012 with 52 stores open, a 0.3% decrease compared to the second quarter of 2011 with 53 stores open.
- Comparable store sales increase of 0.1% for the second quarter of 2012, and 3.7% for the six month period then ended, as compared to the applicable prior year periods.
- EBITDA for the second quarter of 2012 of $449 thousand, compared to EBITDA in the second quarter of 2011 of $487 thousand (See accompanying schedule for reconciliation of non-GAAP EBITDA to net income for the period).
IParty Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts