- Net income of $81 thousand for the second quarter of 2012, compared to net income of $43 thousand for the second quarter of 2011.
- The announcement of two new retail stores to be opened in the second half of 2012.
- Consolidated revenues of $19.56 million for the second quarter of 2012 with 52 stores open, a 0.3% decrease compared to the second quarter of 2011 with 53 stores open.
- Comparable store sales increase of 0.1% for the second quarter of 2012, and 3.7% for the six month period then ended, as compared to the applicable prior year periods.
- EBITDA for the second quarter of 2012 of $449 thousand, compared to EBITDA in the second quarter of 2011 of $487 thousand (See accompanying schedule for reconciliation of non-GAAP EBITDA to net income for the period).
IParty Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.