Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) announced today that it will issue its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 before the opening of the stock market. Management will host a conference call that day at 11:30 am Eastern Time / 10:30 am Central Time to discuss the results.
Interested parties may participate in the call by dialing:
- (877) 407-8029 (Domestic)
- (201) 689-8029 (International)
The conference call will also be broadcasted live via the Investor Relations section of Primoris's website at www.prim.com. Once at the Investor Relations section, please click on "Events & Presentations." If you are unable to participate in the live call, the conference call will be archived and can be accessed for approximately 90 days.
ABOUT PRIMORISFounded in 1946, Primoris, through various subsidiaries, has grown to become one of the largest construction service enterprises in the United States. Serving diverse end markets, Primoris provides a wide range of construction, fabrication, maintenance, replacement, water and wastewater, and engineering services to major public utilities, petrochemical companies, energy companies, municipalities, and other customers. With its acquisitions of James Construction Group in December 2009 and Rockford Corporation in November 2010, Primoris has doubled its size and the Company’s national footprint now extends from Florida, along the Gulf Coast, through California, into the Pacific Northwest and Canada. For additional information, please visit www.prim.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV