NEW YORK, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synthesis Energy Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYMX) ("SES"), a global energy and gasification technology company, has appointed Feintuch Communications as its public relations agency of record.
Headquartered in Houston, SES provides technology, equipment and engineering services for the conversion of coal, biomass and municipal waste feedstocks into high value energy and chemical products. The company utilizes its proprietary advanced fluidized bed gasification technology, based upon U-GAS® for which it holds an exclusive license from the Gas Technology Institute.
"SES has the leading proprietary gasification technology that enables the production of high value energy products from low cost feedstocks including low quality coals, biomass and municipal waste. We are well positioned to take advantage of global opportunities, especially in emerging markets where low cost coals can be abundant and oil and gas are expensive or scarce," said Robert W. Rigdon, president and CEO of Synthesis Energy Systems. "As we prepare for the start-up of our Yima Joint Venture coal to methanol project in China this year, we have selected Feintuch Communications to help generate global awareness of the company and our capabilities, as well as this major new facility."
"This is an exciting time to partner with SES which is addressing the critical energy needs of emerging markets, including
China, India and other areas in
Southeast Asia," said
Henry Feintuch, president of Feintuch Communications. "SES is unlocking value from largely untapped resources, particularly low cost, low quality coals, which are abundant. Its advantageous technology and vertical businesses will provide a foundation for economic growth in developing regions of the world. We are partnering with SES and its investor relations firm, MBS Value Partners, to communicate the company's strengths and enhance its global visibility."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV