PORTLAND, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Blount International, Inc. [NYSE: BLT] ("Blount" or the "Company") will release second quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at approximately 8:00 a.m. EDT ( 5:00 a.m. PDT). Blount will hold a conference call to discuss its results on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. EDT ( 10:00 a.m. PDT). To participate, please call 1-877-317-6789 domestically (+1-412-317-6789 internationally) and enter the conference number 10016887.
The conference call may also be accessed by webcast. To participate in the webcast, register for the call and log-in through the link on Blount's website at www.blount.com. A replay will be available after the call at www.blount.com.
Blount is a global manufacturer and marketer of replacement parts, equipment, and accessories for consumers and professionals operating primarily in two market segments: Forestry, Lawn, and Garden ("FLAG"); and Farm, Ranch, and Agriculture ("FRAG"). Blount also sells products in the construction markets and is the market leader in manufacturing saw chain and guide bars for chainsaws. Blount has a global manufacturing and distribution footprint and sells its products in more than 115 countries around the world. Blount markets its products primarily under the OREGON®, OREGON® PowerNow ™, Carlton®, Woods®, TISCO, SpeeCo®, and ICS® brands. For more information about Blount, please visit our website at http://www.blount.com.
SOURCE Blount International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV