- Completed spinoff of downstream businesses into Phillips 66.
- Achieved production of 1.54 million BOE per day.
- Continued progress on North American unconventional programs.
- Progressed Australia Pacific LNG’s project with sanction of second train in early July.
- Initiated drilling and acquired additional leases in deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
- Completed disposition of Alba and Statfjord fields.
- Repurchased 52 million ConocoPhillips shares, representing 4 percent of outstanding shares.
- Paid quarterly dividend of 66 cents per share, consistent with pre-spinoff levels.
ConocoPhillips Reports Second-Quarter Earnings Of $2.3 Billion Or $1.80 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.