- A $7.1 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, tax benefit resulting from the resolution of a state income tax matter.
- A $3.9 million after-tax loss, or $0.21 per diluted share, ($3.9 million pre-tax) related to the Hong Kong capital markets business. Attached with this earnings release is a supplemental schedule providing the financial results of the Hong Kong capital markets business.
- A $2.2 million after-tax, or $0.12 per diluted share, ($3.6 million pre-tax) restructuring charge for severance and occupancy-related charges.
Piper Jaffray Companies Announces 2012 Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.