RESTON, Va., July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced it will report its second quarter 2012 financial results after U.S. financial markets close on Thursday, August 2, 2012. In conjunction with this announcement, management will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 2 at 5:00 p.m. (ET) to discuss the Company's financial results.
To access this call, dial 888-713-4209 (domestic) or 617-213-4863 (international). The pass code for the call is 80995651. Investors are advised to dial in at least ten minutes prior to the call to register.
In order to bypass the operator upon connection, participants may pre-register for the conference call at: https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=PX9RGGJEN. Pre-registrants will be issued a pin number to use for quick access to the live call.Additionally, a live webcast of the conference call will be available on the "Investor Relations" page on the Company's Web site www.comscore.com. Following the conference call, a replay will be available at 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international). The replay pass code for this call is 27823252. An archived webcast of this conference call will also be available at http://ir.comscore.com/events.cfm. The conference call will be available for replay until August 9, 2012. About comScore comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo. SOURCE comScore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV