- ATI’s sales to the key global markets of aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, and medical represented 67% of ATI sales for the first six months of 2012:
- Sales to the aerospace and defense market were $851 million and represented 31% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the oil and gas/chemical process industry were $539 million and represented 20% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the electrical energy market were $316 million and represented 12% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the medical market were $114 million and represented 4% of ATI sales.
- Direct international sales were $974 million for the first six months of 2012 and represented nearly 36% ATI sales.
Allegheny Technologies Announces Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.