Columbia Laboratories Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRX) will hold a conference call on August 8, 2012, to discuss financial results of the three- and six-month periods ended June 30, 2012. Frank Condella, president and chief executive officer, and Lawrence Gyenes, senior vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer of Columbia Laboratories, will host the call.
|Date:||Wednesday, August 8, 2012|
|Time:||11:00 am EDT|
|Dial-in numbers:||(877) 303-9483 (U.S. & Canada) or (760) 666-3584|
|Live webcast:||www.columbialabs.com in ‘Events’ under the ‘Investors’ tab|
The teleconference replay will be available two hours after completion through Wednesday, August 15, 2012, at (855) 859-2056 (U.S. & Canada) or (404) 537-3406. The conference ID for the replay is 95942736. The archived webcast will be available for one year on the Company's website, www.columbialabs.com, in the 'Investor' section under 'Events'.
About Columbia Laboratories
Columbia Laboratories, Inc. is a publicly traded specialty
pharmaceutical company with a successful history of developing
proprietary, vaginally administered products for women’s health
indications. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV