So I will ask Lasse and Dan to walk you around the backlog and new awards, and then Ron will summarize the financial reports. Lasse?
Thank you, Phil. Good afternoon. As in the last earnings call, I gave my comments on some trends in our key markets, including the new awards this quarter, and then provide a brief update on some of our larger ongoing projects.
Global market trends are positive, in all our seven primary end markets. As reported last quarter, the LNG trade is projected to continue growing at a rate twice as fast as natural gas production, but the LNG portion of gas supply forecasted to increase approximately 20% over the next two decades. This will provide us with good EPC product opportunities, and we have positioned CB&I well for this EPC contracts, by winning and executing six LNG liquefaction FEED studies the last year.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV