- Net income increased to $1.35 million compared to $808,000 for the preceding quarter and a net loss of $(1.28 million) for the comparable quarter one year ago;
- Earnings per diluted common share increased to $0.16 from $0.08 for the preceding quarter and from a loss of $(0.23) for the comparable quarter one year ago;
- Net interest margin increased to 3.96% compared to 3.72% for the preceding quarter and 3.76% for the comparable quarter one year ago;
- Total delinquent and non-accrual loans decreased 21% during the quarter and 23% year-over-year;
- The non-performing asset ratio improved to 5.14%;
- Efficiency ratio improved to 67.98% compared to 74.97% for the preceding quarter and 82.98% for the comparable quarter one year ago;
- Capital levels remain very strong: Total Risk Based Capital of 16.85%; Tier 1 Leverage Capital Ratio of 11.59%; Tangible Capital to Tangible Assets Ratio of 11.52%; and
- Book value per common share increased to $10.38, and tangible book value per common share increased to $9.53 at quarter end.
Timberland Bancorp Reports EPS Of $0.16 For Fiscal Third Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.