Liberty Property Trust (LRY)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
June 24, 2012 1:00 pm ET
ExecutivesJeanne Leonard - Investor RelationsBill Hankowsky - Chairman, President & Chief Executive OfficerGeorge Alburger - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial OfficerMike Hagan - Executive Vice President and Chief Investment OfficerRob Fenza - Executive Vice President & Chief Operating OfficerAnalystsRoss Nussbaum - United Bank of SwitzerlandJordan Sadler - KeyBanc Capital MarketsJohn GuineeKi Bin Kim - MacquarieBrendan Maiorana - Wells FargoJoshua Attie - CitiAlex Goldfarb - Sandler O'NeillJohn Stewart - Green Street Advisors
Previous Statements by LRY
» Liberty Property Trust's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Liberty Property Trust's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Liberty Property Trust's CEO Hosts 2012 Earnings Guidance Call - Event Transcript
» Liberty Property Trust's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Liberty issued a press release on our results this morning. You can access this in the corresponding supplemental information package in the Investor section of Liberty's website at www.libertyproperty.com. In both documents, you will find a reconciliation of non-GAAP financial measures we reference today to GAAP measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV