Adjusted EPS was $0.76, $0.09 better than our previous record set in Q3 of last year. Other important long-term strategic indicators were also quite positive. Our investments in research and development over the past few years are paying off as indicated by our continued strength versus our competitors.
Our win-loss rate continues to be strong and in the first half of 2012, it was about 67%, meaning we won 2 out of every 3 deals we competed in.
Importantly, we won the big strategic deals and if you measure our win rate as a percent of dollars that we competed for, our win rate was about 80%. And to further support our sales momentum, implementations of our scope, supply chain process platform solution to -- continued to be quite successful.
Due to our strong first half results and a positive outlook for the balance of 2012, we are raising our EPS guidance for the year by about $0.10 a share.In a separate announcement also released today, our board of directors set in motion a succession plan for Eddie Capel who will succeed Manhattan's CEO on January 1, 2013. The board and I have worked together over a number of years, developing a plan for a smooth transition of the CEO role. Eddie joined Manhattan's 12 years ago and has deep experience in all areas of our business. To help them prepare for the CEO role, he was appointed chief operating officer in January of 2011.In the COO role, most of the company reports to him. Eddie is very well prepared for this next step in his career. He and I will work closely together over the balance of the year to ensure a smooth handoff of responsibilities, and I'll remain on Manhattan Associates Board of Directors at least until next year's shareholder meeting.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV