LAS VEGAS, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Inova Technology (OTCBB: INVA), a leading provider of network solutions and asset tracking software, has filed an S-1 registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed offering of new shares of its common stock. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined.
The CEO of Inova, Mr. Adam Radly, said, "This offering will help us to launch new proprietary software solutions that we have been developing for some time and possibly also reduce some debt."
Adam Radly added, "We will be providing additional information regarding our new software very soon. It's a very exciting time for Inova."
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from the Company. A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any offer or sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.About Inova Technology Inova Technology, Inc. (INVA) is an enterprise level Information Technology solutions provider specializing in providing proprietary RFID solutions, wireless networking, storage and security technology solutions and IT professional services. Our objective is to implement and optimize solutions for our clients with best of breed technology and the best possible service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV