Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. (Susquehanna) (NASDAQ: SUSQ) is scheduled to present as part of the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2012 Community Bank Investor Conference on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time.
Participating in the presentation will be William J. Reuter, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, and Drew K. Hostetter, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer. The presentation will include an overview of the company, its market presence and financial results and may also include forward-looking information and financial goals.
A link to a live webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of Susquehanna’s website at www.susquehanna.net. Interested viewers should visit the site at least 15 minutes in advance of the presentation to register and download any necessary software to listen and view the accompanying slides. The webcast will be archived and available on the website for 30 days after the conference.
Susquehanna is a financial services holding company with assets of
greater than $17.5 billion. Headquartered in Lititz, Pa., the company
provides banking and financial services at 261 branch locations in the
mid-Atlantic region. Through Susquehanna Wealth Management, the company
offers investment, fiduciary, brokerage, insurance, retirement planning,
and private banking services, with approximately $7.6 billion in assets
under management and administration. Susquehanna also operates an
insurance brokerage and employee benefits company, a commercial finance
company and a vehicle leasing company. Investor information is available
through Susquehanna’s Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV