- Reduced total operating expenses approximately 20% year over year
- Closed a registered financing in December 2011 for up to $7.5 million in gross proceeds; the first tranche raised $3.5 million; second tranche raised $2.5 million; and a third tranche of $1.5 million is scheduled for September 2012, subject to obtaining shareholder approval
- Raised approximately $4.9 million in a private placement of unregistered convertible notes and warrants in June 2011
- Secured fully cGMP compliant supplier for manufacture of Oxycyte ® PFC emulsion to be used in upcoming clinical studies
- Initiated a program of preclinical studies to evaluate the effects of Oxycyte on immunocompetence and platelet function, biodistribution and transfusion under the cost-reimbursement grant sponsored by the United States Army
- Signed an agreement to collaborate with Aurum Biosciences to conduct preclinical research using Oxycyte to enhance imaging and for therapeutic intervention of acute ischemic stroke. The research is being conducted by Aurum Biosciences using our Oxycyte emulsion in combination with Aurum's proprietary Glasgow Oxygen Level Dependent (GOLD) Magnetic Resonance Imaging techniques
- Named Board member Dr. Ronald Blanck our Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Named Chris Rallis, former President & CEO of Triangle Pharmaceuticals and Anthony DiTonno, former CEO of Neurogesx, to the Board of Directors in December 2011
- Named CFO Michael B. Jebsen President and interim Chief Executive Officer in August 2011
Oxygen Biotherapeutics Reports Financial Results For Fiscal Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.