No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer sounded off against the politicians of the world who are standing in the way of growth, the exact thing needed to dig the world out of the hole they've created.
Cramer said it's easy for companies to blame the politicians for their problems, but in this case they may be right. The politicians could care less about corporate earnings. Ironically, it's impossible for countries, including the U.S., to cut spending and tax their way to prosperity, said Cramer. Only growth will save the day.
While the U.S. economy is bad and Europe's is horrible, it's the Chinese, of all people, who seem to be the only ones trying to spur growth. That's why Cramer expects the Chinese economy to turn positive first, taking the rest of the world along for the ride.--Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV