TransDigm Group (TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group fell $8.72 (-6.8%) to $120.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 501,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $117.77-$129.14 after having opened the day at $128.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.73. Other company's within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Sifco Industries (SIF), down 8.3%, Hexcel Corporation (HXL), down 4.4%, Heico Corporation (HEI), down 4%, and Rockwell Collins (COL), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TDG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV