HOUSTON, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) will host a conference call and web cast to discuss its 2012 second quarter financial and operating results on Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 9 a.m. Central Daylight Time, 3 p.m. British Summer Time.
To participate and ask questions during the conference call, dial the local country telephone number and the confirmation code 2480825 . The toll-free numbers are 888- 713-4494 in the United States and 0-808-101-1402 in the United Kingdom. Other international callers should dial 913-312-1384 (tolls apply).
To listen to the live audio webcast please access Endeavour's home page at www.endeavourcorp.com. A replay of the webcast will be available beginning at 12:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time on August 2, 2012 through 12:00 p.m. on August 9, 2012 by dialing toll free 888-203-1112 (U.S.) or 719-457-0820 (international), confirmation code 2480825 .
Endeavour International Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of energy reserves in the North Sea and United States. For more information, visit www.endeavourcorp.com .SOURCE Endeavour International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV