- Generated net income of $0.91 per weighted average share
- Declared a $0.90 per share dividend
- Quarter end book value $27.45 per share
- Earned a net return on average equity of 12.91%
- Realized average net interest spread of 1.49%
- Weighted average constant prepayment rate of 19.7
- Annualized total expense ratio of 0.88% of average shareholders’ equity
Hatteras Financial Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.