Durata Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DRTX) today announced the closing of its initial public offering of 8,625,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $9.00 per share, before underwriting discounts, including 1,125,000 shares of common stock issued upon the exercise in full by the underwriters of their option to purchase additional shares at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount.
BofA Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets, LLC and Wedbush PacGrow Life Sciences acted as the co-managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 18, 2012. Copies of the final prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained from BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10038, Attn: Prospectus Department, or via email, at email@example.com or Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, telephone 800-221-1037, or via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.About Durata Therapeutics Durata Therapeutics is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for patients with infectious diseases and acute illnesses. Durata is currently enrolling and dosing patients in two global Phase 3 clinical trials with its lead product candidate, dalbavancin, for the treatment of patients with acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections, or abSSSI.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV