Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IILG) ("ILG") announced today that it has given an irrevocable Notice of Redemption for all of its outstanding 9.5% Senior Notes due 2016 (the "Senior Notes"). The Senior Notes, which have an outstanding principal balance of $300 million, will be redeemed on September 4, 2012, at 100% of the principal amount plus accrued and unpaid interest to the redemption date. ILG intends to fund the redemption through the use of its $500 million revolving credit facility and cash on hand. On or after the date of redemption, the Senior Notes will no longer be deemed outstanding, interest will cease to accrue thereon and all rights of the holder of the Senior Notes shall cease to exist, except for the right to receive the redemption price.
The Bank of New York Mellon is the trustee for the Senior Notes and is serving as the paying agent for this transaction. Copies of the Notice of Redemption and additional information relating to the redemption of the Senior Notes may be obtained from The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A., 111 Sanders Creek Parkway, East Syracuse, New York 13057, attention: Bondholder Relations, telephone: (800) 254-2826.
ILG expects to report approximately $17.9 million in non-cash, pre-tax charges associated with redemption of the Senior Notes in the third quarter of 2012. These charges will result from the write-off of unamortized issuance costs and acceleration of the remaining original issue discount.
This press release is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to purchase, or the solicitation of an offer to purchase, the Senior Notes.About Interval Leisure Group Interval Leisure Group (ILG) is a leading global provider of membership and leisure services to the vacation industry. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, ILG has more than 3,500 employees worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV