Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (NYSE:RPT) today announced its financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012.
Second Quarter Highlights:
Shopping Center Operations
- Increased same-center net operating income 2.9% over the comparable quarter.
- Signed 80 leases encompassing 505,163 square feet achieving same-space rental growth of 4.7%.
- Increased core portfolio leased occupancy to 93.7%, compared to 93.2% as of March 31, 2012.
- Acquired four multi-anchored shopping centers in Colorado, Missouri, and Wisconsin for $108.3 million broadening the Company’s presence in targeted metropolitan markets.
- Sold/conveyed ownership interest in four shopping centers.
- Successfully completed a $73.2 million common share equity offering.
- Improved interest coverage ratio of 2.7x, compared to 2.2x for the same period in 2011.
- Net debt to market capitalization of 42.0%, compared to 44.7% for the same period in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV