- Revenue of $281 million, a 2% decrease compared to $287 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- GAAP net income for the quarter of $23 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, compared to net income of $31 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP net income for the quarter of $53 million, or $0.40 per diluted share, compared to $52 million, or $0.38 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2011 (see the table entitled "Itemized Reconciliation Between GAAP and Non-GAAP Net Income" for a reconciliation of these GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures).
- Cash flow from operations of $96 million compared to cash flow from operations of $71 million for the second quarter of 2011.
Illumina Reports Financial Results For Second Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.