- Revenue of $281 million, a 2% decrease compared to $287 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- GAAP net income for the quarter of $23 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, compared to net income of $31 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP net income for the quarter of $53 million, or $0.40 per diluted share, compared to $52 million, or $0.38 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2011 (see the table entitled "Itemized Reconciliation Between GAAP and Non-GAAP Net Income" for a reconciliation of these GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures).
- Cash flow from operations of $96 million compared to cash flow from operations of $71 million for the second quarter of 2011.
Illumina Reports Financial Results For Second Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts