- Introduced new Steelhead® 150 appliance and Virtual Steelhead 150 targeting emerging markets and locations with fewer employees.
- Delivered industry-first capabilities to Stingray™, extending the benefits of application delivery controller (ADC) to include Aptimizer web content optimization (WCO). Stingray is the first ADC with integrated WCO.
- Riverbed Steelhead Cloud Accelerator named the Best of TechEd Award winner in the Cloud Computing category.
- Announced another collaboration with VMware using Riverbed Steelhead to accelerate virtual machines (VMs) moving between clouds -- private, public and hybrid -- with VMware vCloud® Connector.
- Showcased next-generation storage architecture with Riverbed Granite™ and EMC storage solutions for globally distributed enterprises looking to achieve the highest levels of consolidation.
- Received certification under the J.D. Power and Associates Certified Technology Service & Support (CTSS) program and the Technology Service Industry Association's (TSIA) Excellence in Service Operations. Riverbed is one of a select few companies to receive this distinction for global certification under both the J.D. Power and Associates CTSS and the TSIA Excellence in Service Operations program in the same year, for two consecutive years.
- Recognized by the San Francisco Business Times, Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal and its employees as one of the Best Places to Work in the San Francisco Bay Area for the third consecutive year.
Riverbed Technology Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.