ATLANTA, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gray Television, Inc. (" Gray," "we," "us" or "our") (NYSE: GTN and GTN.A) today announced that it currently expects that our three (3) new CBS Affiliates Stations: WECP in Panama City, FL, and WIYE in Parkersburg, WV, will be on the air by September 1, 2012 and that WSVF in Harrisonburg, VA will be on the air by October 1, 2012. These CBS Stations will add to our already powerful lineup of networks in Panama City, Harrisonburg and Parkersburg.
Beginning this fall, Gray will broadcast the following networks in these three markets:
- In Panama City, CBS, NBC, CW and MyNetwork
- In Harrisonburg, CBS, ABC, FOX, and MyNetwork
- In Parkersburg, CBS, NBC, FOX and MyNetwork.
About Gray Gray Television, Inc. is a television broadcast company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Gray currently operates 36 television stations serving 30 markets. Currently, we broadcast a primary channel from each of our stations and also operate at least one secondary channel from the majority of our stations. Each of our primary channels are affiliated with either CBS (17 channels), NBC (10 channels), ABC (8 channels) or FOX (1 channel). In addition, we currently operate 40 digital second channels that are affiliated with either ABC (1 channel), FOX (4 channels), CW (8 channels), MyNetworkTV (18 channels), Untamed Sports Network (1 channel) and The Country Network (1 channel) or are operated as local news/weather channels (7 channels). In addition, as discussed above, we intend to launch three additional CBS affiliated channels in certain of our existing markets in the fall of 2012.
SOURCE Gray Television, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV